Gaustaälven – Big Water, Big Drops, Good Stuff!
At midday I emerged from my tent feeling as rough as a donkeys arse. We had had some more rain and the weather was quite miserable. It was time to pack up the tent after having settled in next to the Piteälven for the previous five nights. It felt good to be packing up and getting on the road again. The time here had brought a welcome relief to the rigours of being on the road constantly. Even though I hadn’t paddled very much during that time and had rested my shoulder it was time for one last paddle on the incredible Piteälven.
- Piteälven – Euro Cup Freestyle Event
- Piteälven – Euro Cup Team Boater Cross Event
- Piteälven – Euro Cup Boater Cross Event
- Piteälven – The Creeking Delta
- Sjoa – Åsengjuvet section, the Play Run and Åmot Gorge
- Middle Valldøla and a surf at Skjåk - Norway
- Upper Valldøla – A Feast of Fun
- Upper Driva – The Roadside Run