Storforsen & The Ride Home
The rain poured down hard the entire night. Not once did it relent and I had never seen rain come down like that, for that long. It was still raining when we packed up the tents. Somehow I was just laughing while packing up everything in the rain and the Finns must have thought the rain had gotten to me and I had lost the plot sometime during the night. Sometimes I find that the only thing to do when things go really bad is just to laugh.
- Laksforsen – The Monstrous Park and Huck
- Unkerelva – Last Creek in Northern Norway
- Krutåga – More Big Drops in Northern Norway
- Gåsvasselva - A Northern Norwegian Creek
- Gaustaälven – Big Water, Big Drops, Good Stuff!
- Piteälven – Euro Cup Freestyle Event
- Piteälven – Euro Cup Team Boater Cross Event
- Piteälven – Euro Cup Boater Cross Event